Investment Consulting & Development Services
Terrus Real Estate Group has expertise in representing and assisting clients from both an ownership and a tenant perspective. This unique client base of tenants and landlords allows us the ability to understand the issues and challenges facing each party. We feel this knowledge is a valuable asset to our clients that will be demonstrated throughout the term of the investment.
Acting as an owner’s representative at the asset level to a variety of clients such as Long Term Investors, High Net Worth Investors, Passive Investors and Build to Suit Partners, we provide the following areas of expertise:
- Understanding of market trends as well as product type, sub-markets, competition, occupancy levels and rental rates.
- Comparison of subject properties to competition noting various strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Recommendations of changes in pricing or strategy as dictated by market conditions.
- Forecasting of cash flows utilizing current and future tenant make-up
- Developing projection of real estate returns, cash needs and financing requirements
- Setting strategy to position asset including lease rates, timing of capital improvements and budgeting
- Understanding the impact of demographic factors influencing the demand for real estate product types
- Operating expense strategies to increase returns
REAL ESTATE PLANNING
- Develop operating and capital budgets based on client’s goals and objectives
- Variance analysis of operational expenses to identify trends and alternatives
- Management of vendors providing 3rd party services to projects
- Project accounting based on the owner’s desired level of reporting
- Creating value in investments through negotiation and documentation of lease terms
- Understanding and implementing Owner’s goals and objectives concerning lease terms and conditions while recognizing and mitigating risk associated with lease language
- Understanding the components, issues and risks associated with the construction process for tenant build-outs
- Providing a strategic approach to determining parameters for lease renewals by working closely with the Owner and Property Manager
- Identification, Analysis and Negotiation of Investment Opportunities
- Buy, Sell, Hold, Lease Analysis
- Due Diligence and Property Analysis
- Closing and Post-Closing Services
- Asset Segregation